Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cowboys DO cry @ the Pumpkin Patch

Why oh why is the pumpkin patch hell for the Wingate family?  Every year we go and I just hope we get out of there with one perfect shot.  This year I wanted a perfect shot with Maddy and Landon shitting on the hay bails with pumpkins all around, perfect smiles upon their precious faces . . . this is what I got from L-man . . . 
WHY PEOPLE?  He was so grumpy and upset.  It reminded me of the commercial where the parents hold the baby and it's fine-as soon as it feels it's feet nearing the ground, "WHAAAHHHH!"  It probably had something to do with the fact Matt was in charge of second nap because I was getting ready for the Alachua Fall Festival Oct 26th and I am having an Uppercase Living booth.  So, second nap NEVER happened.  Matt probably lost Landon somewhere because he was watching football (thats why w
e didn't go earlier) but oh well, I returned from doing things and Landon had 10 fingers and 10 toes-thats all that really matters, right?  Maddy wasn't the perfect little Purple butterfly she posed to be either.  
She just doesn't listen sometimes and she wasn't listening when I told her, "Come here".  She just bee-lined it to the bounce house . . . grrrrrr.  When I finally caught up to her we left the pumpkin patch, all with sad faces on!  The best picture came from something that doesn't move, doesn't talk and doesn't even have to dress up for Halloween!


No comments: