We ventured to Sea World this weekend. Matt's company had a district meeting there and invited families so on to Orlando we drove-well I drove and Matt drove separately. Friday night we went to a Luau at Sea World and it made me feel as home yet miss Hawaii that much more! I do miss that place and would love to call it home one day. Maybe I will convince Matt it's not such a bad place to live! After dinner we walked the park a little and I got to go on a roller coaster ride! It would have been nice to get to go with Matt but someone had to watch the kids and I jumped at the chance to go on the roller coaster! It was so sweet to fell like I had no cares in the world for a minute or two! :) Saturday morning we had breakfast with Elmo while Matt was in a meeting . . . then the craziness started! I drove to a former players house dropped off the kids, drove to my first game, went a picked up the kids, drove them to the hotel where Matt met me in the lobby to take them from me, got back into the car drove to my second game (lost again), went back to the hotel and off to Sea World we were once again. We saw SHAMU! It was so great, Maddy's face was awesome but my favorite part was her breakdown when Shamu splashed her! I know it's evil because she HATED it but it was funny and she dried and she definitely does not want to go back to see Shamu because Shamu splashed her and she didn't want to be wet! Sunday am we went and saw the Elmo and Abby Treasure Hunt. It was cute but later Maddy went on her first roller coaster and she went on it 3 times! SHE LOVED IT!!!! Thats my girl! The kid section at Sea World was awesome and the lines were not terrible. It was perfect for Madelynn and Landon was so good the past few days. He is such a ladies man, they all just smile at him and he does his "pimp wave" by just placing one hand up in the air and quickly putting it down. No real waving around, just up, then down with a big toothy smile and those big blue eyes!
Now to update on Maddy's swimming-yes, she can swim! Not great but she can go underwater and kick her legs and move her arms and go a foot or so! She has a week before her swim coach returns to school so I just hope in a week she can swim 3 feet atleast underwater! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment